Powered By Blogger

15/4/11

The precinct of disappointment

Escucha mientras la noche te contempla leyendo esto


Looking at the door,
but you are not there
the night is falling in
Many people staring at me,
but I am barely aware
I stare at the door
someone comes through,
though it ain't you
I'm getting tired of singing
my turn of talking
comes with a beauty by my side,
I give my best
only after checking up on that door
again, again, and again!
I don't feel the strength
I don't feel the song
that beautiful song,
but life keeps going on
I don't think I sucked
but I am puked
all over.
My mates,
they're all I have right now
it's time to wave goodbye
hearing the voice does not soothe me
the deception I was taught.
Don't want to stay here
in this house,
solitude sottish
'cause staring at the hallway
just brings hope back
to kill it once more.


Curiosamente,
cuando acaba todo, el aire penetra por los poros trayendo consigo un inicio,
el recordatorio,
Before leaving get to the bar

... mas tres espectadores son enviados para protegerme de mí mismo.

2 comentarios:

  1. ahhh esa esquiina va acabar contigo caray!! ahahaha!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. no se como no lo ha hecho aun! :C

    (wipi!!! ya pude comentar! n____n)

    ResponderEliminar